- Onset of monsoon from 11-13 June expected to exacerbate needs of vulnerable families and further challenge response efforts.
- Infrastructure upgrades from points of entry (PoEs) and many isolation facilities desperately needed to ensure continued function throughout the monsoon season.
- Procurement of vaccines remains a critical gap and top priority.
- Vulnerable families dependent on daily wages in the informal sector have lost their income due to lockdowns, have no food stock or saving and are struggling to meet most basic needs.
- Service provision reliant on remote modalities limits access to people without communication devices or internet.