The UN IAFTA is a Task Force of the Operations Management Team (OMT) established to promote quality financial management and development throughout the UN System in Nepal.
- To discuss financial management issues of common concern among the different agencies.
- Yearly survey of UNDSA(United Nations Daily Subsistence Allowance) Rates with coordination with ICSC(International Civil Service Commission).
- To smooth reimbursement of VAT, discuss VAT related common problems, share list of VAT defaulters.
- To coordinate with UN official bank to obtain enhanced banking services.
- To act as an advisory group to OMT in the area of finance.
- To help establish a culture and environment for learning within UN organization of Nepal.
- OMT Focal Person
- Deputy Coordinator